Hola. Feliz 2020
Hope you had a wonderful winter break.
This week in Spanish January 7-10/ 2020
Students will continue:
- introducing themselves to others
- Giving and request personal information, such as name, age, etc..
- Describe themselves or others, giving information about their personality, family relationships, interests, and hobbies.
Happy Winter Break. Dec 23/2019 - Jan 7-/2020
Students will hear and use vocabulary and concepts associated with Christmas.
week of : December 9- 13-
Spanish Students continue to identifying the parts of the body.
Kindergarten starts to practice "Las Posadas" for Holidays of the world.
Spanish Class Dec 2- 6 /2019
Students identify the major body parts in Spanish.
Thank you to all CVA families for your support to the Spanish Class.
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2019
Spanish Noviembre 18 al 22
- Brainstorm with students things they are thankful for in Spanish.
- MI FAMILIA (My family)
- MIS PAPÁS (My parents)
- MIS AMIGOS (My friends)
- MIS PROFESORES (My teachers)
- MIS ABUELOS (my grandparents)
- MIS HERMANOS/AS (My siblings)
- MI PERRO (my dog)
- MI GATO (my cat)
- LA COMIDA ( food)
- Thankful Turkey Project:
- Students will chose a half sheet of colored paper, markers and scissors.students trace their hands and cut them out.
- Students will write something they are thankful for on each finger of the hand "feather."
- Teacher will the thankful hands on the board.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break from Nov 25 - Nov 29.
Spanish week : Nov 11-1 Students continue learning about Weather.
Que tiempo hace? está nevando.
Spanish Class week: Nov 4- 7
Students tell what the weather is like.
Students comprehend the question: Qué tiempo hace?
Oct 28- Nov 1st in Spanish will celebrate Dia de los muertos with:
Coloring sheets,movie COCO, candy, pan de muerto and a lot of fun.
After the movie questions.
After watch Ferdinand students will answer questions and match phrases and characters from the movie.
Cual es tu personaje favorito de la pelicula?
We are celebrating in Octubre: Hispanic Heritage month.
Every year Hispanic Heritage Month or LatinHeritage Month is celebrated in my Spanish class from October 1 - October 31. It is the perfect opportunity to infuse Spanish class with culture.
Students will learn food, music, songs, dance, art, maps, flags, geography and more about every country.
Students will do projects and watch movies during this month of Octubre.