We need you!
To make logging your hours more easy, and easier to keep track of, we have created this link to help you. Simply click, fill out the form (including uploading a picture of your receipts, and you are done. We will send out reminders as well as hours completed a few times a year. If you have any questions please feel free to email Osie at email@example.com
Each Carbon Valley Academy family commits to contributing a minimum of 30 volunteer service hours per school year (50 hours for families with two or more enrolled students). Any family member including grandparents, can participate in meeting this requirement. There are many was that your volunteer service hours can be met. Every volunteer is needed and greatly appreciated!
- Board Membership - Another great way to get involved is to become a board member. If you are interested in becoming a board member please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a letter of interest.
- Classroom - Please contact your child's teacher to find out what they may need done in class. There are always take home projects that can be done, as well as volunteering to go on a field trip!
- Events - The school hosts several big events for you to be a part of. Fall Festival, Holidays Around the World and the stampede are just a few. Volunteering can be lending your time and skills, bringing in food, or something else entirely.
- Teacher Appreciation Committee (TAC) - a group of volunteers that work on a variety of projects to help teachers and staff feel the appreciation we have for them and their hard work and dedication to our students. This group does not receive funding, but on occasion gets funds approved for special projects. Volunteers help by planning events, donating time, food, and/or other material. You can read more about the TAC under the parent tab, click on volunteer.
- If time at the school doesn't really work for you, you are able to donate cash or goods to cover volunteer hours as well. $10.00 equals one hour of volunteer time, just simply make a copy of your receipt.